So as I said in the previous post there are some problems with the linky tool but we are told that any new linkys will works so we are moving right along. But I will say that I have had a really bad week and my sample is quite lame, lol. I have a flooded craft room and lots of other things going on at the same time so I made my sample with some scraps that were left over from my last card class! Sometimes you just have to make do--ya know. Here is this week's sketch....
I told you they were amazing--hope this is a better week for all of us and that we have time to create. If you do create something with this sketch please remember to come on back and add your direct link to the linky tool below.
Here are a few rules of play....
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!
Thanks, Mary Jo