Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Falling for The Newborn King.

As a christian I always need to buy the current stamp sets for Christmas that have a christian theme to them and this is so fun and whimsical so I knew I would have to have it--but those of you who know me know that I do not like to use stamps for ONLY ONE purpose so I am using this set for my Latenightstamper's Challenge this month! Yep, I said month--our new challenges will run for a full month and you will have a general theme so you will have no excuse for not playing along. lol.  The October challenge will be to create a sample that fits a Fall, Harvest or Halloween Theme!  Fun right?

So what do you think?  Does it work for fall too???


Stamps:  The Newborn King, For All Things, Fall Fest
Paper: Color Me Autumn DP, Crushed Curry, Whisper White and Soft Suede
Ink: Basic Brown
Other: blendabilities, circle die, Fun Fall Framelits, small flag punch, candy dots

Come on over to the Latenightstamper's Blog to play along with us.

So glad to see you three days in a row!
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: