Monday, November 3, 2014

Top Three Picks for Sketch 338!

Fun challenge samples this week!  I really enjoyed seeing them all, thanks so much for playing along I so appreciate it.  Here are my top three picks in no particular order....


 

 

All fabulous designs.  Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week! 
 Hope you have time to play along again this week!  
If you are a winner please feel free to add my winner button to your blog!
  
 You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog.
 I will be right back with the new sketch!
Mary Jo
  

2 nice people left a comment:

ike said...

How awesome - I am honoured to have been picked in your TOP 3 :-D Thank you for my Badge :-)

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog

Becca Cruger said...

Gorgeous design work all!