Friday, April 6, 2018

Flashback Friday--Stipple Rose

Happy Friday--I sure hope you guys are having a better day than me!  Almost everything I have touched today either been dropped, wouldn't work, or didn't go right.  Don't you love those types of days.  I think it was because when  woke up this morning there was two inches of snow on the ground again--that was just the start of the bad day!  Should have went to back to bed, lol.  Oh well, if we did not have bad days once in a while we would not know what good days were, right!?  I am still a bit frustrated though because about more than half of my pictures and documents are somehow missing on my computer??  No clue what the heck is going on.  But I figure I will just come one here and post my card for today then shut it down for the night--maybe it will make more sense in the morning.

Today's flash back Friday is brought to you by the beautiful Stipple Rose set.  I forgot how pretty this stamp was!  And how easy it is to color.  I honestly was just feeling excited when I stamped it and remember just how stunning it was.  Do you remember this one?






I honestly think it is stunning, it just pops off the card and looks so real.  I think I need to get a rose bush with this color rose this year!  I love them.

Here is the inside of my card.....


I think I will keep this stamp handy on my desk as it certainly makes fast, easy amazing cards.  



Here is the color pallet. 

My computer is really messed up!  I need to shut it down and figure out what to do.   Hope you guys enjoyed my card for today--sorry  about the quick, late post.

Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: