Wednesday, April 11, 2018

What inspires me Wednesdays--a look into what inspires me to get crafting.

Today's version of What inspires me Wednesday is inspired by the Last Chance list from Stampin Up.  There are a few sets that are on my wish list that I still do not have 😔   Now to make a choice if I still NEED them or if I can possibly live without them---ha ha--as if!

Here is the fist set.....
Magical Day--cute and trendy--adorable for both young and old. 



Here are some of the amazing samples I found around the web--so many creative designers out there to inspire us!


This girl has a real talent for coloring.  Love that added red on the banner on the second one--I would have never thought of  that.  Perfect.  I just adore these both.  Here is the link to Katrina's original post  HERE

Here is one more by Katrina--I will be spending a lot of time on her blog later tonight--now that I found it--she has awesome designs!



Or what about Stasha's amazing designs with the mermaids in this set.  She was one of the designers for the samples used at Stampin Up's official training--On Stage.  I did not get to go this year but will be there next time for sure--one of the perks of being a demo!




Stasha is another amazing stamper with a great ability to use color.  I need more practice at this--so inspiring!  Here is the link to Stasha's original post HERE  I am in awe of her talent.

Well, I hate to say it but I am off to go purchase this set!  Thanks to these ladies for pushing me over the edge!  So cute!

See you soon
Mary Jo


0 nice people left a comment: